Think Your Dog Might be ready for a Job?
If you have a special well behaved dog that loves people we would like to hear from you.
On November 9 and 10, 2019 we are offering our Workshop and Evaluation so it’s not too early to start planning. Contact us to get started volunteering with your dog!
Not quite ready? We can help you prepare!
- recommend pet trainers to assist in preparing you and your pet with the basic obedience and behavior requirements.
- help prepare you and your pet for your evaluation.
- educate you and your pet on the specific facility requirements for performing volunteer animal-assisted therapy and animal-assisted activities at their facilities.
- help you develop and manage you and your pet’s schedules at various facilities to accommodate your needs.
- share proven practices and procedures to ensure you and your pet a rewarding experience in providing animal-assisted activities and animal-assisted therapy.
If you would like information on how to become a therapy team, feel free to contact us.
If you would like detailed information on evaluations and what it takes for you and your pet to be registered as a therapy team click on the link below and you will be directed to a nationally recognized organization that tests and registers teams.